I setup the following environment.
1 Windows 2012 server (domain controller, Exchange 2010 server etc...)
Everything is working fine with the email. I can send/receive etc, but I cannot access it via my smartphone. I tried using every combination I could for the login credentials, but I keep getting "authentication failed"..
When I look at the logs I see this:
2015-05-28 00:18:41 W3SVC1 JServer 192.xx.xx.xx OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync/default.eas Cmd=OPTIONS&User=jajax%5Cjonathan&DeviceId=SEC18989AAD17417&DeviceType=SAMSUNGSCHI535 443 contoso\jonathan 74.1.xx.xx SAMSUNG-SCH-I535/101.40402 - 401 1 1326 2669 -
As you can see i am getting a 401 1 1326 error. Which usually means wrong username/password.
I am using domain\username combo all different ways I can think of. The active sync feature is enabled for all mailboxes..