Hi everyone, we are having issues with our clients not being able to recieve updates from the WSUS (6.2.9200.16384). Only about 1/3 of our computers are listed in the WSUS console, of those, only a couple have reported within the last few days, the others haven't reported in weeks/months. We have done all the wuauclt /reportnow and /detectnow commands ad naseum to no effect.
When I check the windowsupdate.log on a computer, it's making log files from the current time, but when I check the WSUS console on the server it says that it hasn't heard from this specific computer in 22 days. I will add that this WSUS server has never worked properly, it's been an ongoing project that has seen multiple delays. So while it's been up for about a year, we haven't really paid it much attention until the last few weeks.
I will try to answer all questions that are asked, most grateful for any assistance we could get.