Today, We called a building biologist, measured EMF level in office. It's pretty high, from 7mG to 20mG going around the building.
There are two electricity conduits. He measured the two conduits and said EMF is caused by imbalance between hot wire and neutral, not canceling. One conduit shows 2A and the other shows 7A.
First, what does it means not canceling and why 2A and 7A is the proof of wrong wiring?
Also, in order to find where is the wrong wiring(if it's wrong wiring, I guess, it's not on breakers on panel, but some wiring on lights and wall outlets... just my guess), where can we start to find? Maybe shutting down some circuits and measure current and EMF?
I have a EMF detector, but not a tool to measure current. What device is used to measure returning current on conduit?
I have zero knowledge of electricity, but just curious why this happens. Most of work will be done by an electrician, but also was shocked that even an certified electrician has not pointed out this problem before.
We occasionally hire a service guy who's not an certified electrician when we install switch, light, and wall outlet. What I'm guessing now is he didn't use the neutral and hot wire from the same circuit.
this excessive EMF happens on both major conduits. If you're knowledgeable on electricity, please let me know how I can trace to find where are the wrong wiring happens and any device to measure the not cancelling current