(somewhat of a newbie question) How do I set up a custom role in SQL Server 2012 and add 2 users. To define this further, I am looking to:
1) use SQL Server authentication (not Windows)
2) create a custom role in database myDB in Sql Server instance SQLEXPRESS
3) the custom role will have read only permissions for table tblA and view vwB
4) add 2 users (user1 and user2) under this same custom role
5) do the users need to be added to the SQLEXPRESS instance and myDB?
5) can this be done in using the SSMS GUI, and also with the query editor?