We have an Exchange 2003/2010 environment and I've been trying to move the public folder replicas from 2003 to 2010 so that I can uninstall 2003 but I'm having very little luck.
I've turned up diagnostic logging and see no issues. I've tried moving all replicas on the 2003 server and MoveAllReplicas.ps1 on the 2010 server. I've tried this half a dozen times and waited days but no luck. SMTP is working and I've tested sending mail between mailboxes on both servers. I've scoured Google and ran through various scenarios but none of them work.
Is there a way to manually remove the replicas using ADSIEDIT or perhaps I'm missing one key step in the process.