Have a strange issue. We are using Lync 2010 and users are using the 2010 client. Last month we updated the Lync server to allow for Skype for Business to be run from that server. Both client work and are not the issue. The problem is the now the Lync 2010 client does not show the phone numbers for a user that is entered via AD. But the few of us who are testing Skype for Business see the information just fine. The thing is I can't remember if the Lync 2010 client showed the phone numbers before the update. Also I've check to see if I was having any invalid phone numbers but do not see any on the Lync server. I've attached some screen shots.