Monthend Part2

I need to read all patient's file and get the data for each file in the format of the sheet Export in TherapyEngine and to produce the patient file that is saved in the Export folder and then to update the monthEnd.
This is the link to first part of the question.

Thank you.
jodyreidIT ManagerAsked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

ok here it is:

1) Create a new folder and affect it as Main folder in which you put the following files:
MonthEnd.xlsm (Make sure for trial purpose that this file is Empty and only contains the header)
and all the 4 xlsx that you posted here (as a first test)

2) Create a sub folder from your choice and affected to Export.

3) Open the attached file and activate macros.

4) Point the Main and Export to the appropriate folders created.

5) Run the first Button Update Month End and check the results. Check the new files created in Export folder and check the data updated in the MonthEnd.xlsm file

Let me know your comments.
jodyreidIT ManagerAuthor Commented:
Hi gowflow, It work but did not copy over the service date which is very important. I looked at the code but could not see why it did not copy the service date. Can you take a look and see where the problem is. The rest is great. Thank you
jodyreidIT ManagerAuthor Commented:
I solved the date of services problem. Can I close the first part of this question and what do you need me to do next. Thank you for you help with this. It is working great.
Become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert

This course teaches how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2.  It is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).

Yes I just noticed that here is the fix.

In the Function MonthEnd please do the following:

In the section: ---> Copy Date of Service replace this line

By this line

I think this should take care of the Service Date.

As far as what we have now, you can close both past and this question when you feel comfortable and the new question would as we agreed to implement the routine of resetting the Patients files.

Let's agree that this is a public forum, hence when there is code or solution that is posted then it will benefit all people looking at this question hence it is important to specify what is fix brought forward.


Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
jodyreidIT ManagerAuthor Commented:
Thank you. I will close both and open new or 3rd part of this question.
jodyreidIT ManagerAuthor Commented:
Thank you so much with all you help on Part 2 of my question. It works great.
jodyreidIT ManagerAuthor Commented:
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft Excel

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.