We're attempting to make a domain-wide change to our Wireless Network's password. We'd like to keep our end users from discovering this new password.
Right now, any end user can:
1) Browse to Control Panel-->Network and Sharing Center-->Manage Wireless Networks
2) Drill down further to the Properties of the Wireless Network
3) Click on the Security tab
4) Check the box to "Show Characters"
5) Wireless Network Password is displayed.
We'd like to remove and / or disable the option to "Show Characters" which would allow us to keep the password private.
Would like to do this either via Domain Policy or Registry setting on the end user's device.