Exchange 2013 user received email from external but some message content replace with XXXX

Dear expert,
My client reported that he received one email from external domain. But unfortunately, some of the message contents were replaced with XXXXX as per attach screenshot. Anyone who ever came across the issue?

Information:
1 x Exchange 2013 CU1 (All in one box)
1 x Symantec Brightmail Gateway Antispam

Sender using VMware Zimbra.

Thanks!
Azrul
Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-07.10.31.png
Mohd Azrul KusrinAsked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

x
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Amit KumarCommented:
It seems sought of language conversion issue, language used in Mail is Malay language, see if you can change OWA lang accordingly.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Will SzymkowskiSenior Solution ArchitectCommented:
Does this happen all of the time with this particular External domain? Or has this only happened once? It might be the message formatting they are using or language. It could also be a corrupt message or maybe your anti-spam is removing content from the email.

Will.
Mohd Azrul KusrinAuthor Commented:
The issue happen once from one particular sender only. We have asked sender to resend that email and successfully delivered as readable email message. Guess I need to double check with sender regarding the issue
Simplify Active Directory Administration

Administration of Active Directory does not have to be hard.  Too often what should be a simple task is made more difficult than it needs to be.The solution?  Hyena from SystemTools Software.  With ease-of-use as well as powerful importing and bulk updating capabilities.

Will SzymkowskiSenior Solution ArchitectCommented:
It is most likely a messaging format issue.

Will.
Mohd Azrul KusrinAuthor Commented:
Just an update. Since the issue just happened to that particular email only, so we conclude and accept that the issue might be with the sender email system. The other email working fine.

Thanks all for your support!!!
Will SzymkowskiSenior Solution ArchitectCommented:
Glad that this is working now!

Will.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Exchange

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.