Have this weird issue with 2 installations. The easy one - 2010MBX, 2010CAS and 2013CAS/MBX (the complex is 4x2010MBX,2x2010CAS,8x2010CAS and MBX and 7 x 2013 CAS/MBX). but let's focus on the easy one.
everything is working in co-existence with 2013 as CAS --- everything but autodiscover.
We use autodiscover.domain.com for autodiscover, and outlook.domain.com for other https services.
When we test autodiscover with 2013 CAS wth a 2013 user, all is good
WHen we test autodiscover with 2010 CAS and a 2010 user, all is good
When we test autodiscover with 2013 CAS and a 2010 user, authentication prompts are displayed, but no username password is accepted---
I've done several other migrations, but these are the only ones making trouble.
URLs are correct
auth is the same on both servers ---