My iPhone 6Plus and iPad are both running iOS 8.3 and have corrupted music catalogues. I am also running iTunes 220.127.116.11 on Windows 7 64bit.
* I have ripped CDs on PC iTunes and uploaded them to iTunes Match
* They have worked perfectly for over 12 months and I can stream and download them to my devices accurately every time
* I have recently seen weird displays within MUSIC on my iPhone and iPad (identical issues on both)
* Some CDs only show a subset of the tracks (ie show 9 of the 19 tracks that were successfully uploaded to iTunes Match)
* Some CDs are shown with the wrong Artist name (ie "Swedish House Mafia" tracks are listed under "The Soup Dragons" even though they are listed correctly in iTunes Match)
* Some tracks show twice for an album (1 version is local and the other is in the cloud ready for download)
- I only put songs onto my devices via iTunes Match, never by local sync
* I have turned off iTunes Match on the devices and deleted all of the tracks
* When I turn iTunes Match back on on the devices the corruption shows again
* I have deleted one of the CDs from my PC iTunes library and it shows as fully available for download from cloud (I think that this proves that the songs have been correctly uploaded to the cloud and the issue is with the devices and not the files stored on iTunes Match?)
Does anyone know how I can access and play all of the songs in my iTunes Match cloud via my devices please? Is it linked to recently upgrading to iOS8.3? Thanks!