Points of My Scenario:
1. I have a Windows Server 2003 computer with multiple disk volumes from SAN storage
2. I successfully added storage to one of the volumes and extended the drive using "diskpart"
3. Disk Management (diskmgmt.msc) shows the new size successfully in the bottom pane
4. Windows Explorer shows the original smaller size - even after rebooting the server
5. The Extpart.exe utility returns the error "unable to get partition information for current volume"
QUESTION: What can I do to make Windows Explorer show the new drive size?