We have a scenario where , we need to run few scripts that has to be done after auto logging in to the windows using a one time auto login admin account.
STEPS Currently applied
1) SCCM Deploys OS and the settings to the os.
2) There are few task sequence created at the last that should reboot the workstation after image and network settings applied.
3) Then it should auto-login to the windows and run few more scripts .
4) We have task sequence steps to auto-login, which works , but after the restart the SCCM doesn't recognize or doesn't wait for the few more task sequence steps that will have to install few more scripts after the user auto-logged in to the windows.
5) SCCM task sequence doesn't work after the workstation rebooted.
1) We need to be able to continue the remained steps in the task sequence after the workstation rebooted.
2) SCCM should wait for the computer to reboot and load in to windows and wait until the user auto-login and then should run few scripts added in individual task sequence.
Is it possible...