- I want to allow incoming connections from my office IP to any port
- I want to allow port 80 access to the public
- I do not need any outbound filtering at this point
- My DNS is handled externally
- My incoming mail is handled externally
When I set this up (via webmin) .. I am unable to ping out and start having outgoing connection problems...
Can someone suggest a ruleset and also how to make the rules persistent? (it seems when I restart--the default policy changes back to accept leaving the server wide-opened.