We have issues with Out of Office on one specific mailbox database, all other databases are working fine. Exchange version is 2007 rollup 13.
For all the users on the database, the OOF does not work. It was defined with Outlook 2013, we see it configured thru OWA but no OOF replies are sent. If we move the mailbox on another DB, the OOF keeps failing. Looks like it is tattoed on the mailbox.
But, with Outlook 2002, when i active OOF, it's works.
Example : If we take a mailbox from another DB where the OOF works, and move it to the affected DB the OOF stops working and never works again even if we move it back on the original DB.