I need a macro which creates two new workbooks - The workbooks should be as follows
1. Remove all columns apart from those highlighted yellow
2. Remove all rows containing the value "Branches" in column G (note this column will be removed as it is not yellow).
3. Remove all cell formatting
4. Rename the worksheet in the new workbook Members
5. Ensure that the two other worksheets in the original workbook are removed (Principals & News Flash).
Repeat the same process for the second workbook but this time remove rows containing "Members" and rename the worksheet "Branches"
I have only highlighted the columns yellow to demonstrate the required columns. Therefore do not create a conditional rule around this formatting.
The original workbook should be closed without saving any changes, the two new workbooks should remain open.
I have attached three workbooks, the original, and two to show an example of the results the macro should return.