I need to consolidate in an Excel data in multiple csv files.
I need to filter some columns to calculate the sum in other columns. Right now I do this manually in the source file and the copy paste the results in the main Excel file. This takes a lot of time and is prone to error.
What I want:
* I do want to do this when the csv files are closed
* I want to generate the path and filename dynamically with the indirect() function
* I want to able to use functions like SUMIF() or SUMIFS()
* The preliminary functions like using a matrix to make SUMIF() / SUMIFS() work with closed files seems not to working with csv files
* INDIRECT() does not work with closed files even when the formula in a matrix would work with closed files
Does anybody have an idea how to accomplish such a task?