I have installed 2 exchange 2013 servers and created a dag
im in co-existence with my 2010 server
I have set all the urls to be the same i.e mail.company.com/owa /oab etc
I am using a test laptop and have configured the hosts file manually to point at the new exchange servers for testing.
I have some questions
1. if I have 2 servers can I still send / receive email if one goes down?
2. do I need to configure anything extra in the send / receive connectors
3. when using load balancers when 1 server goes down will it automatically switch over 2 the second server so that I can send / receive mail
4. is there any size restrictions for databases inside a DAG
5. now that there is no dedicated unified messaging server id this just managed from control panel
any other advice I should know before trying to move my users from 2010 to 2013