We are planning on purchasing a Macrium Reflect v6 Technicians License and we're wondering if it is better to image a machine with the windows software while running windows or boot to the CD and image it there.
1. Are there any speed differences?
2. Which one do you prefer and why?
3. Also with the Macrium Reflect v6 Technicians License I assume we can backup and recover unlimited workstations.
4. In addition, has any one tried this on a network with domains?
5. Does this work well on Windows 10 professional?