my colleague have sent me an email 2 days ago and it was CC'ed.
- The CC'ed personnel got their email, however mine didn't got to me
- 2 days later after i have informed the IT department, i turned on the send/ receive/ read report and created a folder for in inside the vault.
- after doing that i moved the folder from the vault to the inbox but it wasn't there, i decided to create another folder but with different letters.
- once done i expanded the inbox to find that the first file is there.
- after that i started to move the reports in after i check whats written in them, upon few minutes from doing so i noticed i have 1 unread email, so i opened the folder to find that the email which i should have received 2 days ago is at the very end of the folder which was created few minutes ago.
kindly, justify this case because i am put in a very tough spot because of such indecent.