1. Upload csv file(1 milion records) via GUI(angular js)
2. calling the rest ful service
rest code:(cxf, apache)
1. taking the data from the filelocation and writing into server
2. then read the data via buffer reader, reading is done by line by line
3. then call the dao layer and stored the data into oracle sql Database via datasource(weblogic)
Need to find the time and cost for the following?
1 upload file and store on the server
2. read file line by line
3. read file line by line, parse each line.
4. read file line by line, parse each line, and insert into db
long start = System.nanoTime();
long end = System.nanoTime();
long used = end-start;
I used above code to find the time and cost with different variables.
For read line by line and parse each line.. for those i am getting 0ms all the time
I tested with the sample file(786 bytes). so that i can look into the stack trace.(to know the upload file that is store on server)