Over the weekend my vmware platform has developed a fault that I can't seem to remedy (as I've never had the issue before)
For some reason I am unable to RDP, Telnet or SSH into my vCentre Server (this is running off a Win 2k8 R2 VM) but I can ping the IP.
So far I have tried installing the vClient app on another vm, but it won't connect. I then tried restarting the Management Agents via DCUI on each host but that didn't seem to do anything either.
I'm a little stumped, have logged a support call with VMware but waiting for them to respond to me! So thought I would reach out here.
All other VM's are working fine, I just have no way of managing them at the moment which is a little scary!
We're using VMware version 5.0