I have problem loading or connecting to the SQL (v.5) database. Seems can not start the service 'Backup Exec Device & Media Service'..
- I checked the permissions and set the correct access account credential..
- Database rebuild, deleted and created a new one..
- I have followed these recommendations https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.TECH188679.html
- Installed the new SP4 for SQL 5.0
- I have followed these recommendations http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/be-125-service-specific-error-536928979-0x2000e2d3
(with this I was able to get the SQL loaded properly)
There is something I am missing.. please help !
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
Symantec Backup Exec 12.5
SQL Server 2005