A 90 year old friend has used Yahoo mail with windows xp for many years, but lately she is going crazy because she cannot print her emails,
i signed on to her computer remotely and could not believe my eyes - it really takes 6 steps to print her email.
I duplicated the problem on my own windows 7 pro computer under Chrome 44, and it still takes 6 steps.
1. Control P -- computer says "are you sure?" (sometimes it skips this step)
2. I say "Ok" and an "about:blank" window opens with a preview and the choice of Print or Close
3. I click Print
4. printer dialog boxes opens to select a printer. I only have one printer, which is already selected.
5. I click Print at the bottom of the dialog and the printer starts to print
6. I then have to dismiss the print preview by clicking the upper right hand X
Control shift P is not an option because it prints a screen shot of the first page, rather than the contents of the complete email.
I also tried launching chrome with --disable-print-preview but that seems to be ignored.
I hope someone has a simple suggestion. right now all I can think of is to install an email client like outlook which is not reasonable for a 90 year old