my exchange database is still in crawling state
I did everything
I ran resetsearchindex that would reset CI
Also one did disable and enable CI,
Checking further I found nearly 300 events with ID 5617 has been logged in past 1 month.
Log Name: Application
Source: CI Troubleshooter
Date: 8/31/2015 2:54:46 PM
Event ID: 5617
Task Category: (1)
CI troubleshooter exchange search service restart attempt 37.
This issue occurs when System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is running the Toubleshoot-CI.ps1 script. This causes the Exchange Search service to restart before it completes the indexing process.
To resolve this issue, we might need to prevent the SCOM server from running the Troubleshoot-CI.ps1 script.
Reference article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2820817#/en-us/kb/2820817
Please suggest on this further.