here`s my situation:
- We have ActiveDirectory domain called test.local
- We have an Internet Application called www.test.net
- We want this application to use our internal AD User-Accounts in a specified OU or Authentication and SingleSign On.
What I would do:
- Setup a Windows Server 2012 with AD LDS on the Internet
- Connect the web application to use that LDAP
Now my question:
Can I use ADAMSync from my internal DC to synchronize user data to the LDS Server on the internet?
Would it be possible that the AD LDS server recognizes password-changes?
I read sth. about UserProxy objects in AD LDS.
Do my suggestions nake sense, or isn`t it possible to sync an internal DC with an external AD LDS?
How do you implement SSO features?
Thanks in advance!