This happens in Excel 2013:
1. I open a macro enabled workbook A
2. In that workbook A, I open workbook B using a macro calling a template B0.
3. Both workbooks A and B0 are stored in the same directory C:\Excelstuff\myDir
4. In Workbook B, there is a button connected to a macro.
5. The macro is stored in Workbook A.
6. In the properties of the button in workbook B0 (tablet), the reference entered is to WorkbookA!This workbook.Macro1
7.When I try to click the button in the newly opened workbook A, it tells me that the macro cannot be found. The reason is that the path C:\Excelstuff\myDir is automatically added in front of WorkbookA!ThisWorkbook.Macro1
Can anyone please help!