I've walked into a weird situation at my new job 5 servers in place
1) Server R2 2012 - AD server
2) Server R2 2012 - App and File Server (RWW)
3) Server 2012 - Exchange 2013 server
4) SBS 2003 - Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server
5) Windows Server 2003 - Houses our alarm system and WSUS
In WSUS on the 2003 server, the time set is 9:30 pm, however a handful of computers restart anywhere between 410 and 440 pm in the afternoon when the office is still open. They get a pop up asking if they want to postpone for 10 minutes, an hour or 4 hours, however no matter what selection they pick after 10 minutes the pop up comes back and after the third time it automatically restarts regardless of what is picked, causing people to lose work.
I can't find any setting anywhere to make a change to stop this. Any ideas?