Hello, with the help of people on the site, I created a word document that allows me to reconcil a listing of documents delivered to me using a reconcil file from my vendor and inventory document that is created from a script that I wrote.
With that being said the spreadsheet works fine to compare one cell from another but if I have files that are missing from the list I can't which files are missing. I've attached my spreadsheet showing what I am talking about.
Essentially anything with a False does not match while anything that is true does match. I sort A-Z but when I am missing files names it gives the impression that I am missing files that may not be missing
Overall I would see if I can do a compare to see if what is missing and what is not missing.
Also, I'm a MYSQL / oracle person so I was curious how would I move this xls into Access to do a query there as well