The new company I am going to join has replication problem and it is slow and they don't know why, how can I:
1) monitor the efficient of the replication ?
2) any network connective requirement on setting up the replication ? they might fail those requirement.
3) how to change the replication type so that we can minimize the replication traffic?
4) any built in function/XEvent to keep track of any lost in replication during the whole day so we can see the pattern ?
5) usually what is the way to enhance it/adjust the efficient of the replication,
6) any built in report feature of SQL server so that I can see how many lost of replication, how many record replication conflict last night ?