I realize this issue has been talked about extensively but none of the solutions have fixed my users.
I have 3 known users that cannot see free/busy information or use out of office. I have approximately 85 Exchange 2010 (Build 218.15) users on Outlook 2007. They can logon to other machines and everything works, others can log onto their machine and everything works. They can also work via OWA.
I have gone through troubleshooting and setup guides for autodiscover and I have cleaned up ExchDelegateListLink (although no effected user were on it). Test email autoconfiguration fails for the specific users but works for all others. If I delete the Outlook profile it will auto create it again correctly but still no F/B.
I am at a standstill.