I have a Windows 2012 R2 Server that I seem to be having some routing issues with. I can ping addresses and dns seems to be resolving correctly but I cannot browse to anything. I am also having trouble with a command line smtp client not working which is what clued me in that there was a problem. When I run tracert all I get is * * * ...etc. I am not sure where to go from here.
Something else I noticed is that on another machine that IS able to browse fine, I ran a tracert. Right after the hop to my gateway, I see a hop to an OLD router. I actually changed the whole subnet of my network when I changed routers so it jumped out at me. I'm not sure if this is related or not but it kind of concerns me why this address would be showing up.