Guys I had to add some more things in this email to be very clear upfront. Would someone please revise the grammar of my entire email please, thank you.
There are a couple of options with respect to the Range Extender. I have not finalize the model because I still need to wait the response about some technical specification I inquired about before deciding which model we should choose. I am looking for the strongest product of the Linksys or Cisco family, and I will have this information clarified quickly. Also, keep in mind that this is a customized solution that I am providing to you to overcome the fact that there are not Ethernet jacks anywhere in the wall on the 4th floor. Per experience, no matter how much the product signal coverage is guaranteed by the manufacture we really don’t know if the second expander will be able to reach unit 418 from the closet until it is physically installed and tested. As alternative, if once the second range expander installed in the storage doesn’t reach the unit 418 , it may be required to move the range expander somewhere along the hallway (as you mentioned during our conversation). In that case we also need to plan to have an electrician to install a power outlet and a box in the hallway to protect that Range Expander.
As far as the fixed price contract:
For the Range Expander, the price I quoted won’t increase (no matter what model we pick), and in fact, it may be less expensive.
For my services, I can commit a quote for purchasing, installing, configuring and testing the signal (making sure that the Unit 418 is receiving a stronger signal without any problem). I only need to know who will be configuring the MOWI sensors for unit 418 and 402 in the IMonnit Software. This is something we have never discuss. Once I have this piece of information, I can provide a more accurate quote for you.
Question: last week I followed up with Jessica and she confirmed that we was going to receive soon a spare MOWI from the manufacture. I asked to let me know how the test went but I haven’t heard anything yet. Did she had the chance to tested and see if the new device solved the connectivity problem in unit 402? If that portion of the problem has been resolved I can lock this quote as it is, if the problem is still pending and you would like me to test unit 402 that will require some extra time. Please let me know about this.
Also,If you feel like to evaluate and discuss further in details this solution, please feel free to reach me at xxxxxxxx.