When I activate the DB copy on one of 2 members of a DAG, the next day it's failed over.
Looking at Event Viewer HighAvailablity\Operational log it shows:
Moving all active databases failed for server 's922-exch-mb1.xxx.com (MoveComment: Managed availability system failover initiated by Responder=OutlookMapiHttpDeepTestFailover Component=Outlook., Error: Some (1) active databases could not be successfully moved.).
Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus shows Status as Healthy
Since this problem was noticed I've installed security updates and restarted it.
Actually i've restarted the problem server a couple times now, but it's the same.
Probably out of depth on this.
Hoping someone here can help.
When i run Get-ServerHealth -Identity "s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com" -HealthSet "Outlook.Protocol" |ft server
Server state Name AlertValue
------ ----- ---- ----------
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com OutlookRpcDeepTestMonitor Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com OutlookMapiHttpSelfTestMonitor Unhealthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com OutlookRpcSelfTestMonitor Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com OutlookMapiHttpDeepTestMonitor Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com PrivateWorkingSetWarning....cclientaccess.service Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com PrivateWorkingSetError....rpcclientaccess.service Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com ProcessProcessorTimeWarning....ientaccess.service Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com ProcessProcessorTimeError....clientaccess.service Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com ExchangeCrashEventError....pcclientaccess.service Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com LongRunningWatsonWarning....cclientaccess.service Healthy
s922-exch-mb1.xxx.com LongRunningWerMgrWarning....cclientaccess.service Healthy