Created some tasks, as I have done hundreds of times in the past.
These tasks all result in 0x2 when they are run, etiher by running manually or by the schedule.
I try setting them to run as SYSTEM and I have tried domain administrator. Neither has any effect.
They still exit with 0x2 result code.
However, I have some other tasks that run just fine.
I have tried to copy their settings - everything except the actual cmd file they are running - and the new tasks fail with a 0x2 result.
I have tried resetting the NTFS perms on the %windir%\Tasks folder,
I am quickly running out of ideas. This is killing me.