I have 5 DCs in one location as BC1 (PDC), BC2, WC1, WC2 (all W2k8R2), BC3 (W2k3) and WC7 and EC1 (W2k8R2) both in two different remote locations.
1. I’m getting event 1058 on all the DCs in location one every 5 minutes except on BC3 and non on WC7 and EC1.
2. Can’t access \\domain.com\sysvol &netlogon on BC1,BC2,WC1,WC2 but can access them with \\server\sysvol &netlogons on the individual servers.
3. I Can access \\domain.com\sysvol &netlogons on WC7,EC1 and BC3 as well as on the individual servers.
4. Gpupdate /force comes up with “User policy could not be updated successfully. The following errors were encountered: The processing of group policy fail” on BC1, BC2, WC1, WC2 but not on BC3,WC7 and EC1. And that particular gpo is the domain controller’s gpo and it exist in all the Sysvol folders on all the DCs.
5. I get the error attached on BC1,BC2,WC1,WC2
when changes are done under “computer configuration\policies\windows settings\security settings\advanced audit policy configuration” but no issue on BC3,WC7 and EC1. Changes done in the same “advanced audit policy configuration” on BC3,WC7 and EC1 gets saved but never replicates to BC1,BC2,WC1,WC2 (this almost happens to every gpo I tested this on)
6. Changes in other configurations replicates to all the DCs.
I have check the DNS and replications and seems to be fine. Need more help to fix these issues.
Experts Exchange is the only place where you can interact directly with leading experts in the technology field. Become a member today and access the collective knowledge of thousands of technology experts.