I have a question regarding an access database process. I have a spreadsheet on about 50,00 records and a large number of those records gets updated manually by a team of about 6-7 people. Here is the process I am proposing.
1) Run report and save on sharepoint site (not is spreadsheet form since it is too large)
2) Import to Access DB
3) Run any logic that needs to be applied (update queries and such)
4) Export spreadsheet and save on sharepoint
5) Users update spreadsheet and resave
6) Reimport bi-weekly and append changes
Can you think of a better way to do this? Updating in Access takes too long ( that is what the team tells me).
Thank you all so much for any input!