I have a new Windows 2012 R2 std server that I just installed the OS on. I am unable to browse to the internet, and unable to run windows updates.
I can resolve URLs on the public internet, and can ping them. So I have connectivity to public servers, but I can not browse to them. I am unable to browse by IP or URL.
Steps I have already taken:
Install MWB and scan for malware.
I have confirmed my IP settings, subnet, gateway, etc.
I have already disabled the "IE Enhanced Security Configuration" for both admins and users.
I have disabled the firewall for public and private networks.
I can NSLOOKUP URLs and Resolve them.
I can PING public IPs and Ping public URLs and Resolve them.
I have done netsh winsock reset & rebooted.
I have done netstat -ab | find "80" and TCP 0.0.0.0:80 is listening.
I have done netstat -aon | find "80" and TCP 0.0.0.0:80 is listening.