I am looking at correcting some issues on my Exchange 2013 server.
I am trying to run this command from EMS:
Get-RemoteDomain exchangedelegation.mydomain.com | FL
The operation couldn't be performed because object 'exchangedelegation.mydomain.com ' couldn't be found on 'MyDC.xxx.local'
Ok so that above is part of my question but WAIT there's more if you order now... aaak.
Well the error for "object couldn't be found" points to a replication issue. I setup a new DC 3 days ago but everything LOOKS okay (the one that it is complaining about is my pre-existing backup DC, it is a virtual so I felt a little uneasy the other day on a reboot and it took 3 hours to return it to life, so I went and made another physical DC). In AD sites I see that all is okay I checked replication topology and it states it's happy with all (3) my Primary replicates to the secondary and the latest one ... NTDS states each are connecting happily to each sooo stumped...