We are running some servers and need to run an older version of Chrome. The problem we are having is that Chrome updates to the latest version after a couple of days. So far I have done the following any other ideas are welcome as this is getting rather frustrating.
1. Disabled updates via chrome://plugins/
2. Removed Chrome Update tasks from task scheduler
3. Removed the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Updates folder
4. Added the following registry keys.
5. We also added a GPO policy to disable Chrome updates.
Any other ideas would be great.