We have a really weird issue.
1 x user when opens calendar in outlook or OWA is extremley slow.
On OWA it times out then on refresh opens.
On outlook 2013, 2016 for PC and 2016 for Mac, even though cached on any system, will always show up LOADING and take 5-20 secs to load day calendar.
1. Created new user profile but because its slow on OWA, we believe it could be server related.
2. Defraged the exchange 2010 (SBS) database and compressed about 17GB in the database.
3. Anyone elses calendar can be opened instantly, even when not cached on the culprit users system. (hence why we think its mailbox or server related)
4. All systems fully patched and latest SPacks on exchange server and desktop.
Only thing that is different with this user is
1. Has iPhone (iOS)
2. Has a PC (Office 2013 PC)
3. Has a virtual PC (Office 2016 PC)
4. has a mac (Office 2016 Mac)
Wondering if one of these screwed it with a bug??
Any help appreciated.