Ok, so this one is puzzling me, should be very easy to resolve, but it's not.
A user is running outlook 2013. There's an email from a user from sbcglobal.net that everytime he sends an email
to this user in my organization, it goes into her junk folder.
Here's what I've done so far, with no success.
1. clicked on user, and set "never block sender"
2. clicked on user, "never block senders domain"
3. added the email address to "safe senders and safe recipients" sections
4. I have checked "automatically add people I e-email to the safe senders list", but still didn't help
5. I tried both the "no automatic filtering" and "low" options, when used low, the following check boxes were checked: "disable links ..." and "warn me about suspicious..."
6. I closed and opened up outlook numerous times
7. I checked to make sure there are no rules that automatically moves the sender email to junk
8. I sent an email from the user's email, and had the sender reply, but still goes to junk
I'm out of options, does anyone else have any suggestions?
All emails from this one individual still goes to the user's junk folder.