I have a Java 1.6.0 web application that I am developing using a Kepler Version 2 Eclipse development environment. I am using an Oracle Weblogic Server Administration Console 12c.
I'm running the app locally - and trying to debug it. Instead of stopping at any of the breakpoints I've set - I get the following error:
When I installed the application to Weblogic, I ran the Weblogic console and then installed the application by adding the ear file.
I thought I did everything exactly the same as previous web applications I've done this way - but I was always able to debug those applications.
Also - one other thing that is different. When make any changes and re-build the ear file - I actually have to delete and reinstall from the Weblogic console for the changes to take place. I'm thinking this might be related.