Link to home
Start Free TrialLog in
Avatar of tmaususer
tmaususerFlag for United States of America

asked on

Free/Busy not showing in Scheduling Assistant

I looked at some other Expert Exchange articles on this and found several, but am not sure they address my issue.
So, our Free/Busy information is not showing in the Scheduling Assistant.
Friday, our SSL Cerificate provider updated our SSL Certificate, Internal/External host names, and our Autodiscovery addresses.

Here is what I know as a result of reading the other articles:
I am not getting any error messages about my SSL certificate in Outlook.
I am able to successfully run "Test E-mail AutoConfiguration", and the "Connection status..." looks okay.
The free/busy shows up in the Scheduling Assistant in OWA.
The https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/ site reports that my AutoDiscover is good.
In the Exchange Shell, the Get commands show that our virtual directory URLs look correct.
In my account setup, "Encrypt data between Microsoft Outlook and Exchange" is checked.
Our calendar permissions are set to allow others to see the full details of our calendars.
I ran Outlook in "Online Mode" and have the same issue.
Avatar of tmaususer
tmaususer
Flag of United States of America image

ASKER

I ran the command like "Test-OutlookWebServices -Identity:holly@contoso.com", and got the error below:

RunspaceId : 9e7cdfe6-0146-4e40-8813-26b9eb1b85fc
Id         : 1104
Type       : Error
Message    : The certificate for the URL https://Internal/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml is incorrect. For SSL to work, the certificate needs to have a subject of Internal, but the subject that was found is External.com. Consider correcting service discovery, or installing a correct SSL certificate.
ASKER CERTIFIED SOLUTION
Avatar of tmaususer
tmaususer
Flag of United States of America image

Link to home
membership
This solution is only available to members.
To access this solution, you must be a member of Experts Exchange.
Start Free Trial
This was the solution.