I am currently thinking of creating a access database to support a tablet app database . I have not used tablet apps before. I have some general questions.
(1) Has anyone had access to Bento or File maker before and how does information between users get shared? Is this through a shared account.
(2) Concerns about confidential information. Security of these 3rd party apps as the data will be shared between say 5 users. Is this information encrypted on the cloud/web
(3) Requirements is to build 4 tabs/forms with uploaded information from the access database. The app database will retain comments and texts provided by these users. the uploaded information will be undated every week, however the database will update existing products and retain comments provided before, and any new products will be added. The reason why I came across Bento4, and Filemaker as seems to handle it well
(4) On the other hand is there any app that can export the data into a .csv file and that can be used to be imported back into the database with comments?
(5) Any other apps you would recommend that are both OS/Windows which should satisfy the requirements?
- The reason for the access database is to unsure consistency is maintained for existing products.