I am running Windows SBS 2011 w/ Exchange on 1 server. This server provides DHCP for about 50 nodes. Random computers at random times will lose internet access (yellow explanation point in network icon). All intranet services will work, but user cannot access internet.
1. This happens randomly
2. After a while the computer will reconnect to internet
3. I think it is a DNS issue
4. Server DHPC does not show anything abnormal
5. User can ping internal IP's EXCEPT the gateway (gateway is a cloud firewall - which has been tested no issues)
6. Release and Renew IP does nothing to fix it
7. grabbing a new IP does not fix it
I need some help please.