Hey guys, I've tried searching to resolve this issue but it seems I've failed. I have a few Windows 7 machines external from domain that the mail server is on, some will pull the servername.domain.com and others are pulling the email@example.com. The ones that pull servername.domain.com will not keep asking for credentials every time you close Outlook. The ones that pull firstname.lastname@example.org will constantly require credentials at start of Outlook. I've scoured the web and about to pull my hair out, it's just so random and can't figure out why it's acting like this.
I've found that computers not connected to a domain usually have no issue, the ones connected to another domain seem to be the main problem causers.