I developed an app to manage the stock of one product. Now I need that app to have the capacity to manage more than two identical products, but I would like to do all this on the same app.
When the product enters in stock, the price and the quantity in kg is inserted, however I have some variable parameters for each one of these products:
- If the product is too green it's discounted a percentage from the price
- If the product is too ripe it's discounted a value per kg
- If the product is delivered within a certain date the price is one, if it is delivered after that date it is cheaper (the price 1 and 2 are always the same )
- The product can have a bonus on the total of the document if the quality is good (the bónus is ever the same value). And it can have more than one bonus.
- In some cases the discount will be done over a calculation previously done based on one of the previous conditions (e.g. after the discount for being too green)
All products have different conditions.
I have thought about using a formula scheme but I got a little bit lost. I would appreciate any idea to help.