* VMware VDS is Set with Load balancing Mode – Source and destination IP Adress , TCP/UDP port and VLAN .
* Storage is NFS Traffic with Jumbo Frames . NetAPP CDOT
* Assuming Nexus is setup properly
* NFS Traffic layer 2 no gateway required
* ESXI Server can ping NETApp lifs by jumbo
* NetApp cannot ping back Esxi Hosts on Jumbo
On the Nexus Switches , what is the recommended settings for the ESXi Hosts ? I don't necessarily need the command set but recommended settings
IE : Turn off Spanning Tree ?