We have created a multitenant exchange environment.
And with the new Office 2016 version it is important that the autodiscover funtion works property.
So what i did so far is the following
- I have bought a wildcard Certificate *.
- Created another external IP and forwarded port 80 to my exchange server.
- add a additional internal IP adres tot the exchange server
- I have created a a record on my exchange domains autodiscoverredirect.domai
n.nl to IP Adress
- I have created a CNAME in the customers domain autodiscover.customer.nl to autodiscoverredirect.domai
- have created a page in IIS on the exchange server named Autodiscoverredirect. with in it a HTTP redirect to the orginal OWA. https://exchange.domain.nl/Autodiscover/autodiscover.xml
- Also set the binding to the newly created internal additional adres port 80.
- For testing purposes i have edited my own registry and removed all resolving methods except the HTTP redirection option.
the Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer checks the host on autodiscover.domain.com for a HTTP-redirecion on autodiscover-service.
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer could not retreive a HTTP-redirection awnser for http autodiscover
The awnser HTTP 403 forbidden was recieved. The awnser is comes from Unknown. index of awnser:
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:39:59 GMT
I can not fix this. the autodiscover in outlook 2016 is not working.
I am missing something.
See my exchange connectivity test below